Cranberry is a small, egg-shaped, and bright red color fruit native to North America and Canada and grows on low-lying vines and wet areas. The origin of cranberry juice is the liquid of this fruit. Generally, this juice contains water, sugar, and other fruit juices. It is a red and slightly tart taste but is a delightful beverage with enormous health benefits.
- Does Trader Joe’s have cranberry juice?
- Prevent Urinary Tract Infections
- Improve heart health
- Nutrition Information
- Stomach Health
- Weight Loss
- The Complication of Cranberry Juice
- Types of Cranberry Juice
- Ques: Why is cranberry juice not good for you?
- Ques: What is the best 100% cranberry juice?
- Ques: Is it OK to drink cranberry juice every day?
Does Trader Joe’s have cranberry juice?
Yes, Trader Joe’s has 100% cranberry juice which is not from concentrate. This juice is made of nothing but cranberries, none other than anything else. Most of the cranberry juice sold in the groceries is excellent unhealthy as there is added sugar and different ingredients.
Health benefits of drinking Cranberry juice
Cranberry juice not only quenches your thirst but also yields a lot of health benefits. Some of the significant benefits of this juice include:
Prevent Urinary Tract Infections
Cranberries hold proanthocyanidins that help restrain the generating of bacteria; as a result, they can prevent UTIs. Therefore, older people, children, and pregnant women might be benefitted from this juice. Unfortunately, the research on the effectiveness of cranberry juice regarding urinary tract infection is unclear. Both positive and negative studies are available.
Improve heart health
Including the arteries, inflammation damages blood vessels with time. Therefore, the anti-inflammatory effects of phytochemicals in cranberry juice can help hinder the chance of heart problems.
Cranberry juice is rich in Vitamin C that plays many crucial roles in the body; for instance, it improves the immune system and helps to cure your injuries, prevent general cold. In addition, this juice has antioxidants that may prevent the possibility of getting various diseases such as cancer and heart problems. Despite these, this juice offers vitamin B and K, calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, etc.
A bacteria named Helicobacter pylori creates stomach ulcers. As this juice contains antioxidants, it can fight against this bacteria.
If you want to get rid of unwanted weight, drinking this juice could be an excellent choice. Study shows this juice contains many polyphenols that can assist you in gaining a balanced lifestyle. In addition, some researchers found that those who have this cranberry juice in their daily diet have a dramatic change in body weight and BMI.
The Complication of Cranberry Juice
- It is better to avoid it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding as there is a lack of authentic information.
- You should not drink too much if you have an aspirin allergy.
- If you have diabetes, you should keep away from it as some cranberry juice has extra sugar. So, it would be best if you were careful what brand you are buying.
- Do you take blood thinners? If yes, you must consult with your doctor regarding how much drinking is safe for you.
Types of Cranberry Juice
- Pure cranberry juice: Nothing is added or removed in this type of juice. It is all about cranberry.
- Blend cranberry juice: Here, grape juice is often used and some other ingredients to taste.
- Concentrate cranberry juices: It is cooked and almost all liquid removed then it becomes syrup known as concentrate juice. This type can be easier to be transported. Water is added again before being packaged.
- Ready-to-drink cranberry juices: This juice is pre-diluted. For this reason, it becomes easier to consume instantly without having pre-preparation.
However, Trader Joe’s cranberry juice is named 100% cranberry juice, and 100% cranberry juice is also known as pure cranberry juice. There are no artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives added sugar either. It is not from concentrating. If you want to get health benefits, this product could be a good option.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Why is cranberry juice not good for you?
Ans: Though there are many benefits of this juice, it can be harmful as well. For example, kidney stones come up from calcium oxalate produced by cranberry, mainly concentrated extracts, when consumed in a large amount. In addition, digestive symptoms, such as diarrhea, may happen because of high consumption as this fruit bear soluble fiber. It also contains salicylic acid, which often causes aspirin allergy.
Ques: What is the best 100% cranberry juice?
Ans: Pure cranberry juice tastes unsweetened and contains no added sugar, but there is natural fruit sugar. Despite being tart, it is so delicious. There are no other fruit juices and artificial flavors or colors in pure cranberry juice. It is eligible to drink it directly from the bottle. Many are produced from concentrate, and some are not.
Ques: Is it OK to drink cranberry juice every day?
Ans: Cranberry juice and extracts are safe and healthy that can fight against certain health disorders. It may also create problems if you drink this juice excessively. Drinking too much or more than one liter per day might cause some side effects, for instance, diarrhea, mild stomach upset, and blood sugar spikes, even if there is a possibility of getting kidney stones.