Do you ever find yourself struggling to make ice? Does the whole process of making ice take more effort than you feel like putting into it?
When you get a blender, it is always nice to be able to make delicious frozen drinks right off the bat. And for many people, they just can’t seem to make ice correctly.
When you don’t know how to make ice, it’s really annoying to have to go through all that work and then find out it just didn’t turn out how you wanted. And if you happen to buy an expensive blender, you will be completely disappointed in your results.
In this article, I’m going to show you the easy, 100% guaranteed way to get the perfect ice crush.
If you want to start crushing ice in a blender now, then read on…
Can A Blender Crush Ice?
This is important because you don’t want to purchase a machine that cannot produce the perfect ice.
Most blenders aren’t able to do this because the motor simply isn’t powerful enough.
The only way to make sure that your blender can do this is by testing it.
You can test it by putting water into the blender. If you are not able to crush ice using this method, then it’s most likely that your blender is not powerful enough.
And you definitely don’t want a blender that is simply not powerful enough.
How To Make Crushed Ice In A Blender
The best way to ensure that you are buying the right blender is to test it. And I’m going to show you how to do this. The secret to crushing ice in a blender is simple.
1. Make The Water I personally like to use ice cubes, but you can also make ice from a bag of crushed ice, or even just use regular water. So what I’m going to be doing here is just using ice cubes. But you could easily use water instead.
2. Put The Ice Cubes Into The Blender I like to put the ice into my blender in the same order that I would normally make an ice crush. I start by putting it in the center of the blender.
3. All you have to do is put the blender into ice crush mode. You can do this by pressing the button with a small arrow on it. Once you do that, you will see the word “ICE CRUSH” at the top of the screen.
4. Then you can simply press the buttons that correspond with the direction you want to crush ice. For example, if you want to crush ice in a blender in a counter-clockwise motion, then you press the “1” button for the first time and then you press the “2” button.
5. Once you do this, the ice cube is going to start making small crushes.
6. It may take a few seconds for the ice cube to start crushing. The more cubes you have in your blender, the longer it will take for all of them to be crushed.
7. Once you are done, you can just turn off the blender by pressing the “off” button. If you did everything correctly, you should see a glass of crushed ice at the bottom of your blender.
8. Enjoy your ice crush. You can now use this as an ingredient for a cocktail.
9. Now it’s time to try it out. So I’m going to be making a green apple and strawberry ice crush. You know, a classic combination.
Best Blender for Crushing Ice
- PROFESSIONAL POWER: 1000 watts of professional power can crush ice and breakdown any tough ingredient.
- XL CAPACITY: The 72 oz professional blender pitcher is excellent for making frozen drinks and creamy smoothies for the entire family. 64 oz. max liquid capacity
- INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY: Total Crushing Technology delivers unbeatable power with blades that pulverize and crush through ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds.
- ICE CRUSHING: Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious resort-style frozen drinks
- RECIPE INSPIRATION: The included recipe guide provides drink and dish making inspiration.
Ninja Professional Blender is the perfect blender for home or office use that comes with a wide array of features that will allow you to make delicious and healthy frozen drinks and smoothies.
It’s made of plastic material that makes it easy to clean and durable, even when used for long periods of time. It has a total crushing technology that pulverizes tough ingredients like ice, fruits, and vegetables in seconds and you can also use it to crush ice to snow and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious drinks and snacks.
The blade of this Ninja Professional Blender is very sharp so exercise caution when using it. However, since the blade is very sharp, I would suggest you first use it in a low-speed setting to get used to it.
Overall, I think this is a good blender that is ideal for the whole family and is easy to clean up. It has everything you need and is a great buy.
Is Crushing Ice Bad For Blender?
If you want to keep your blender in tip-top shape, you shouldn’t crush ice. Because then you risk having it not turn on.
This can be very frustrating because then you will have to go through all that work to make ice again.
And if you’re lucky, you will have found the best blender for you. But this is the most likely outcome.
How To Know If A Blender Can Crush Ice?
The best way to find out whether your blender can crush ice is to check the manufacturer’s instructions for your particular model. Also, you can use an ice cube tray to test it. In case your blender doesn’t crush ice, then you can also use a food processor, but with caution. Make sure you remove any part of the container that comes into contact with the blades, as this can damage the blades.
Can Immersion Blender Crush Ice?
Yes, the immersion blender can crush ice, but you’ll need to use a high-powered blender with a strong motor to ensure it works properly. A regular blender might not be powerful enough to crush ice and hence not effective for your purposes.