Everyone loves freshly squeezed orange juice on hot summer days. If you plan on starting your own juice bar and want to serve orange and citrus juice, you will need the best commercial orange juicer machine for the job.
Why spend a fortune buying fresh-squeezed oranges from the bar when you can do everything in-house? There are plenty of commercial-grade citrus/orange juicers on the market that is suitable for running a home juice bar.
I would recommend manual juicers because they are longer-lasting, very durable, easy to clean, and the best part is the high juice yield. Simply cut the orange in half and press using the orange presser and enjoy the goodness.
A Quick Comparison of Our Favorites
- A Quick Comparison of Our Favorites
- 1. CO-Z Commercial Grade Orange Squeezer
- 2. Gourmia GMJ9970 Commercial Grade Press
- 3. Focus Foodservice Commercial Juice Press
- 4. ZENY Commercial Grade Manual Juicer
- 5. Switol Commercial Orange Extractor
- Why Choose A Commercial Grade Juice Press?
- How Efficient Are These Manual Juice Presser Machines?
- Is A Commercial Orange Juicer Better Than A Rack And Pinion Style Juicer?
- Our Top Picks In 2022 – Overview
- Final Words
5 Best Manual Orange Squeezer Reviews
Here are some of the best manual press orange juicers on the market that will give you the best-tasting orange juice.
1. CO-Z Commercial Grade Orange Squeezer
Get more orange juice in less time with this professional-grade commercial juicer from CO-Z. This is a must-have juicer machine for juice lovers. If you love to make yourself and your family a variety of freshly squeezed juices, go with this one.
It has a durable cast-iron construction which makes the body of this juicer very tough and longer-lasting. The strainer is made using 304 stainless steel to make it rust-resistant and strong. In every detail, you can feel the premium quality.
This heavy-duty manual press juicer is perfect for oranges, lime, pomegranate, and other citrus fruits. The handle has an extended length with a non-slip ABS grip for traction and easy usability. This ergonomic handle gives you extra leverage.
While the base of this juicer machine has solid footings, you will need to keep one hand on the base to prevent slippage. Also, my favorite feature of this machine is the cleanup. Thanks to its simple design, cleanup takes very little time.
- Stainless steel strainer with thicker juice outlet
- Durable cast iron body construction
- Ergonomic and extended handle
- Faster cleanups and takes less time to do so
- Not very stable
- You will need to keep one hand on the base
2. Gourmia GMJ9970 Commercial Grade Press
Up next, we have a high-quality manual juice press that can get all of the juice out of your oranges. Along with its strong squeeze, it has a heavy-duty cast iron base, and the handle is also made using cast iron for durability.
If you are looking to extract maximum juice out of pomegranates, lemons, oranges, or any other fruit, this is the best commercial juicer machine for the job. The strainer is made using surgical-grade stainless steel that is also removable.
This allows for easy cleaning, and the strainer is also dishwasher safe. In addition to its cast-iron handle and base, the stainless-steel strainer is also made to last long. Underneath the base is suction cups to keep the machine secured in place.
These cups give you the extra grip you need to press down hard. You can also secure the device on any non-porous surface. As for its size, it’s fairly tall with a height of 27.5-inch. The sleek design also makes it easier to store.
- Surgical grade stainless steel strainer
- Durable cast iron handle and base
- Suction cups under the base for a strong grip
- 27-5-inch-tall press with a sleek design
- Not suitable for very large pomegranates
- Needs a bit of elbow grease
3. Focus Foodservice Commercial Juice Press
This large commercial juice press is designed with premium quality materials to give you the best-in-class service. It has a tough build quality that can withstand the rough and tough use for commercial food service operations.
The manual juice press is able to produce large quantities of orange juice that are free of bitter skin oils. In terms of construction, this one is built like a tank. The base and the handle are made from durable cast iron.
The perforated strainer is made using 18-8 food-safe stainless steel that is ultra-strong. This juicer has an enamel finish that makes the important components resistant to corrosion, pitting, and citric acid.
On the bottom, there are suction cups that prevent this juice press from falling and sliding when you press down the lever. Speaking of the lever, it has an ergonomic design that allows for maximum pressure with less effort.
- Ultra-strong construction
- Easy-to-hold sure-grip rubber handle
- Quickly produces large quantities of orange juice
- Suction cups underneath the juicer for stability
- Somewhat expensive
- Not suitable for very ripe oranges
4. ZENY Commercial Grade Manual Juicer
This commercial-grade manual juicer is great for homes, supermarkets, juice bars, restaurants, and all the other places where you have to make large quantities of orange juice daily.
To ensure hygiene and safety, this is professional hand press juicer uses a food-grade stainless steel strainer. In addition to that, this juicer machine has a solid cast iron construction that ensures longer usage.
The best part about this machine is that the cup is adjustable, which allows you to efficiently extract the most juice out of a wide variety of fruits. The stainless-steel strainer set separates the seeds and the pulp leaving you with only the goodness.
To reduce the pressure on your hand, there are is a rubber handle stop that is quiet and easy to use. The extended handle has a comfortable rubber grip that is lightweight but made using solid cast iron for durability.
- Lightweight and long handle
- Efficient strainer set
- Ideal for juicer bars, supermarkets, and restaurants
- Solid cast iron construction
- The insert is somewhat hard to clean
- It’s heavy
5. Switol Commercial Orange Extractor
Finishing things off with another affordable commercial-grade lemon juicer, and this time, it’s from Switol. It’s an easy-to-use juice press that allows you to squeeze a whole orange and drink a glass of OJ in under two minutes.
The efficient strainer and cone design allow you to extract every drop of juice out of lemons, limes, oranges, pomegranates, and even grapefruits. This professional and convenient juicer allows you to drink good-tasting juice without the bitter rind.
When it comes to cleaning, all the parts of this juicer can be wiped using a damp cloth, and the stainless-steel strainer can be washed in a dishwasher. The cast-iron-constructed juicer comes with a rust-proof coating on the surface.
If you love to make healthy and refreshing orange juice in the morning, you will love this commercial heavy-duty orange press extractor. It’s perfect for fruit shops, bars, grocery stores, and restaurants and also for home use.
- Affordable and budget-friendly commercial juicer
- Less waste and more juice
- Lasts a long time with proper maintenance
- Easy to grip extended handle
- Needs proper maintenance
- You will need to cut the orange first
How To Choose The Best Commercial Orange Juicer?
What most people fail to realize is that manual commercial juice squeezers are faster than electric citrus juicers. Also, you will give more juice yield compared to an electric model. Manual press juicers are much faster and more efficient than most people realize. They are also easy to clean and quiet and last a lifetime if properly oiled and maintained.
Why Choose A Commercial Grade Juice Press?
When you have to go through several dozen oranges and lemons, you don’t want to use a hand squeeze juicer unless you want a sore hand. This is where a commercial juice press comes into play.
Cut the orange, lie it down, and press the juicer. That’s all there is to it. These juice presses are very thorough, and nothing gets wasted.
How Efficient Are These Manual Juice Presser Machines?
In terms of efficiency, hand press juicers are clearly better because of their ability to hard press and squeeze every drop of juice out of citrus fruit. Also, manual juicer tends to last longer than electric juicers because of fewer moving parts.
With each squeeze, you will get a lot more juice quickly than you would with using a slow juicer. Also, these are commercial juicer machines that are designed to hold up to a commercial environment.
Is A Commercial Orange Juicer Better Than A Rack And Pinion Style Juicer?
In terms of usability, yes. In a commercial environment, you will be juicing a lot of oranges, and it’s better to go with a hand press juicer to make a bunch of orange juice quickly.
Our Top Picks In 2022 – Overview
- Best Overall Juicer – CO-Z Orange Juice Squeezer
- Premium Choice Juicer – Gourmia GMJ9970 Press Orange
- Budget Pick Juicer – Focus Foodservice 97336 Commercial
- Most Versatile Juicer – ZENY Commercial Grade Juicer
- Easy to Cleanup – Switol Commercial Orange Squeezer
The best part about using a manual juice press is that you can enjoy the sweetness of orange without the bitter taste of the rind.
No one likes the bitter taste of the citrus peel. Now, with that being said, if you want the best commercial orange juicer machine, go with the CO-Z Commercial Grade Orange Juice Squeezer.