Trying to search the top 10 pomegranate juice recipes? What a rare sight it is! Well, not many people know much about all of the benefits we get from pomegranate juice. Then again, yummy pomegranate juice requires much of your effort and time.
If you are willing to explore drinks this summer, make sure you try out pomegranate juice. So, without any dilly dally, let me acknowledge you with the 10 best pomegranate juice recipes you must try.
Pomegranate Juice Benefits and Nutritional Value
I think, before all of the juice-making guidelines, we should take a peek to see the health benefits of Pomegranate juice.
Well, we will start with the nutrient contents available in one Pomegranate.
Nutritional Properties of a Pomegranate
- Vitamin A K, C, E, and B6
- A rich amount of Calories
- High-quality Protein
- Potassium, Calcium
- Folic acids (Punicalagin and Punicic), Carbolic Acids.
- Fat (HDL)
- Rich Carbohydrates
- High in fibers
- Antioxidants, antivirals, and antitumors.
- Glucose, Fructose
Pomegranate juice is highly enriched with potent nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Therefore, the same goes for the Pomegranate juice except you will strain out the fiber and seed elements.
Next, it is time I acknowledge you about the health benefits.
Pomegranate Juice Healthcare Benefits
Well, this is for my pretty women and girls. If you are looking for a consistent drink in your calorie diet, Pomegranate juice is a perfect choice. One glass of delicious Pomegranate drink comes with a marvelous number of high-quality flavonoids, antioxidants, antivirals, and antiaging nutrients.
Therefore, this juice will gradually reduce your fast aging. Moreover, it is content with Vitamin A, C, K. And these are great for any skin condition as well. In 2015, research reveals, fresh Pomegranate juice improves your skin by enhancing new skin cell production.
Further, the Carbolic acid compounds will keep your skin safe from the UV rays and slow down fast aging.
Antioxidant-rich pomegranate juice is great for preventing any type of inflammation in your body.
If you are fighting obesity, keep pomegranate juice in your diet. Unsweetened pomegranate juice helps you take in fewer calories. As well, it improves your metabolism functions to help you lose weight fast.
Boosts Blood Circulation
Well, the nutrients inside the pomegranate improve blood circulation. Also, the bad cholesterol (LDL) build-up in your blood gets decreased significantly. Therefore, your blood pressure stays stable and healthy. Apart from the healthy pear pomegranate juice being great for cholesterol treatment, it is an extraordinary juice for kidney stones.
Helps to prevent Most the Illnesses
Yes, you heard it right. Besides, the majority of chronic diseases derive from small conditions. That’s why, the mineral, antioxidant, antiviral, antitumor, and other components get rid of any sort of abnormal health issues. Thus, you stay free from strokes, heart attacks, diabetes, obesity, and other sicknesses.
Greatly reduces the risk of tumors and cancers.
Cancer is a deadly disease derived from a small tumor. Thereby, the potent number of antitumors holds back the cell function causing Tumor and then Cancer.
Makes You Better from the Inside Out
Consuming pomegranate juice regularly makes you feel good, look beautiful, and stay healthy.
Alright, now that we know about pomegranate health advantages let us head over for more.
Dietary Health Tips: A person should drink one cup of pomegranate juice every day for enhanced metabolism.
Healthiest Pomegranate Juice to Buy
If you are looking to store-brought Pomegranate juice, I will give you a shortlist of them. Although store-bought juice is not as healthy as homemade Pomegranate, you will get some good options available.
- Blue Ribbon – 100% organic pure Pomegranate juice.
- POM World – Organic Pomegranate juice with no preservatives.
- Lakewood Pure – 100% organic concentrated Pomegranate drink.
- Jarrow Formulas – Concentrated, sugar-free Pomegranate juice.
From my experience, these are the best pomegranate juice drink you can enjoy this summer.
Now, it is time we know about the type of pomegranate fruits. Then I will instructions about my juice recipes.
Advice: Always try to go for store-bought organic juice, not the flavored ones.
4 Kinds of Pomegranate Juice
We can make four individual groups arrange different types of Pomegranate drinks. Well, knowing the types will help you know the most suitable type you prefer.
Pure – It is just the cold-pressed juice extracted from a whole Pomegranate. Therefore, this juice retains all the nutrient values in the organic juice.
Concentrated – pomegranate juice with sugar and other additives is the concentrated version. Well, it helps you with the storage issue. But it is a bit less nutritional.
Blended – Mostly, blended juice is a mixture of pomegranate juice with other fruit juice. Besides, blended juice is tastier and healthier.
Sparkling – To be precise, the Sparkling drink does not consist of any fruits. It is just a carbonated drink with a pomegranate flavor. Moreover, it tastes good and does not contain any harmful additives.
How to Make Homemade Pomegranate Juice – Quick Guidelines
In case you forgot the steps to make pomegranate juice at home, I will give you quick instructions for remembering.
Of course, homemade Pomegranate juice is the healthiest drink you will ever enjoy. Peeling and blending will seem like a kitchen mess to some of us. But homemade pomegranate juice is worth the effort and time.
Ingredients to Make Homemade Pomegranate Juice
- Strainer and Sieve
- Plastic Bag, roller
However, a lot of us may not avail of a blender. That is why I will explain two methods of making Pomegranate juice with or without a blender.
Steps to Make Pomegranate Juice Using Blender
- Start by peeling the pomegranate and taking out the deep ruby arils. You can look into the “How to make Pomegranate Juice at home?” for thorough guidance. After, extracting the arils/seeds pour them inside the blender jar. Now, blend for 15 seconds till the pomegranate seeds turn into juice.
- Finally, you have pomegranate juice. If you don’t want seedy pulps or juicy seeds, you can strain the pulps from juice using a mesh strainer. Then pour the fresh juice (pulpless) into a glass. Lastly, you have a glass of delicious plain pomegranate juice.
Pomegranate Juice Tips: It is easier to strain the juice if you will pulse the Pomegranates in the blender.
Make Pomegranate Juice without Blender Using Plastic Zip Bag & Strainer/Sieve
In case you don’t avail of even a medium-speed blender or juicer at home, this method will be of your help.
- So, first, pour the arils inside the plastic zip bag and press the air out of it. Now, you should seal the zip locker and use a roller to crush the pomegranate arils. After you mash all of the seeds, you will pour the mushy pomegranate arils into a saucepan. Then add a bowl of water, a pinch of salt/sugar, and boil it.
- Once, the juice is over boiling, use the double-mesh strainer to strain the seed pulps. Thus, you will get pomegranate juice without blending. Also, you can refrigerate the juice for a more refreshing experience.
Doctor’s Advice: As you know, the benefits of pomegranate juice are many and it is a healthy juice for kidney stones. But you must avoid seed pulps.
Delicious Top 10 Pomegranate Juice Recipes – Instructions with Steps
Here are some creative and delicious Pomegranate juice recipes to replenish your thirst this summer.
1. Cherry and Pomegranate Blended Juice
You will feel a sweet yet tangy taste from the pomegranate and cherry juice. Along with many health advantages, you will enjoy a great summer with this cooling drink.
- 12 ounces of pomegranate juice (You can also use the leftover juice as well)
- 3 ounces of cherry juice
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of club soda
- Cherries and arils (optional for garnish)
- Pour the juices into a glass or a mason jar. After that pour into the sugar and stir to mix everything completely.
- Now, fill the jar with ice cubes and club soda. Then garnish the drink with beautiful arils and cherries on top.
2. Pomegranate Blueberry Juice
Another delicious blueberry and pomegranate juice is such an appetizer. After drinking this rosemary aroma drink, your taste buds will keep tingling for another serve.
- 10 ounces of Blueberry juice
- 12 ounces of Pomegranate juice
- 1.5 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Half cup waters
- 1 tablespoon Rosemarie
- First, pour Blueberry juice along with rosemary inside a blender and blend. Then pour the mixture of juices into a jar.
- After that, pour pomegranate juice, plain water, sugar, and lemon juice. And stir again.
- Lastly, put some ice cubes on top and serve to drink.
3. Pomegranate and Vodka Juice Cocktail
A cocktail drink is great for a fun mood with friends. Therefore, this Pomegranate Vodka cocktail looks very pretty with sparkling shades of crystal and bubble. Moreover, the drink tastes as similar as it looks. So, delicious and pretty.
- 8 ounces of Pomegranate juice
- 1 cup of soda water
- Half a cup of Vodka
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 lime slices
- 1 cup of ice cubes (optional)
- Take a glass and pour Vodka, Pomegranate juice, Lemon juice, sugar, and ¼ cup of water. Now, stir the mixture well.
- After that, fill the glass with club soda and ice cubes. And garnish the cocktail with lime slices on top to serve cups of juice.
4. Pomegranate Orange Juice
It may seem weird at first. But the citrus and pomegranate juice tastes quite good and refreshing. Well, you can say it is one of the best drinks to enjoy on summer days.
- 9 ounces of Pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cups ice cube (not mandatory)
- Pour the juices inside a large glass jug, add sugar, and stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Now, serve the cold juice in glass jars and garnish the drink using mint leaves and ice cubes.
5. Cranberry and Pomegranate Sparkling Juice
You know that the Sparkler cocktail of Cranberry and Pomegranate is quite tasty and great for most happy occasions. Moreover, you can add vodka, gin, or sweet syrup to give the drink wintrier and holiday flavors.
For Cranberry sweet syrup
(Other fruity syrup or maple syrup will make do too)
- 1 cup of fresh cranberry juice
- 1 cup of sugar (better with sugar powder)
- 1 cup of ice cubes or water.
For Pomegranate Cocktail
- 4 ounces of pomegranate juice (pulp-free)
- 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces of vodka
- 1 cup of Soda Water
- Sliced lime and mints for garnish
- Cook cranberries with sugar and water in a saucepan. Make sure the heat is lower to medium. After, the mixture starts boiling with bubbles, reduce the heat. And again, cook for 8 minutes till the berries burst open. Also, keep the consistency of syrup in check. Now, strain the syrupy juice and cool it down in the refrigerator.
- Take a mason jar or a glass. After that, fill the bottom half of the glass with ice cubes. Now, pour Pomegranate juice, vodka, and lemon juice into the other half of the glass. After that, pour some of the refrigerated syrup and soda on top of the glass. Lastly, garnish the drink with mint and sliced lime.
6. Apple and Pomegranate Mixed Juice
A mixed-fruit pomegranate juice tastes sweet and sour at the same time. Therefore, this juice is boldly exotic with the flavors of Apple, Lime, Pomegranate, and a pinch of black salt.
- apple juice (12 ounces)
- 9 ounces of Pomegranate juice
- 2 pinches of black salt
- Half cup of ice cubes and sliced lime (garnish)
- Take a medium pitcher glass to pour apple juice, pomegranate juice, and black salt into it.
- Stir the juice till it is mixed properly. Lastly, put some ice cubes and lime slices on top.
7. Pomegranate Grape Juice
It is the easiest yet healthiest juice so far. Just with two ingredients (Pomegranate and Grapes), you will get a wholesome fruit essence. And this drink smells so sweet and relaxing as well.
- Pomegranate juice (4 ounces)
- Grape juice (5 ounces)
- Sliced lime, ice (optional for garnish)
- In a mason jar pour the Pomegranate and Grape juice and stir till mixed all together.
- Put some sliced lime and ice cubes on top to garnish. Drink the juice immediately.
8. Pomegranate Pineapple Lemon Mixed Fruit Juice
This mixed fruit juice of pomegranate lemon and pineapple is very healthy with minerals, vitamins, and other contents. Also, it is a mildly sweet drink with a taste of tangy flavor. Thus, every sip makes you feel better and more vibrant.
- 4 ounces of pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces of pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate arils
- 1.5 cups of cold water
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Half tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 cup ice cubes (optional)
- Pour the pineapple juice, lemon juice, ginger, and water into the high-speed blender. Now, blend the juice into a thin consistency. After that, strain out the pulps (in case you blended pineapple chunks).
- In a glass pour the blended juice and the pomegranate juice and stir to mix. Then, garnish the drink with arils and ice on top.
9. Gin and Pomegranate Tonic Juice
A Pomegranate tonic juice is quite delicious and enjoyable for people who love light fruit juice cocktails.
- 1.5 ounces of Pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons of Gin Tonic (3 tablespoons if you want more)
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 2 cups of bubbly Soda
- 1 lime/lemon (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- Sprigs fresh mint (optional for garnish)
- Add Pomegranate, ice cubes, and gin tonic in a mixer. Then shake for 15 seconds.
- Now take a mason jar and pour the shaken mixture. On top of the juice mixture, pours some soda water and garnish the drink with sliced lemon, mint leaves, and arils.
10. Pomegranate Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Pomegranate, Avocado, Blueberry smoothie, or juice helps boost your brainpower. Also, it makes you more productive and feels better for the day.
- Blueberry, Strawberry (and any other berries)
- Ripe Pomegranate seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Avocado (peeled)
- Ripe Banana (peeled)
- Ice Cubes (can replace with water)
- Salt/sugar (Optional)
- Orange Juice (Optional)
- First, wash off and peel the fruit if necessary. Then, blend the fruits differently to get 2 cups of blueberry juice, 2 cups of strawberry juice, 1 cup of pomegranate juice.
- Now, pour all the juice into the blender altogether, along with 1 banana, half avocado, a cup of ice cubes, and a tablespoon of chia seed.
- Blend for 15 – 20 seconds and pour the drink into glasses to serve.
Thus, there you go with the best pomegranate juice recipe you will love and enjoy very much.
Pro-Health Tips: Pomegranate Cocktail Juices (especially with Berries) are rich in antioxidants and make you more productive for the day.
Side Effects of Pomegranate Juice
Everything in this world comes with both advantages and drawbacks. Well, the super fruit Pomegranate is not an exception either.
Well, it does not pose any side effects if your consumption is moderate. However, having an excessive amount of pomegranate will do.
- Allergic Reaction – You may experience swelling, itching rash, having a hard time breathing, or running nose.
- Drug Poisoning – Ingesting Pomegranate with medicines/drugs will end up giving you bad results.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Can I Mix Pomegranate Juice with Orange Juice?
Answer: Yes, you can without a doubt mix Pomegranate juice with orange juice to make a delicious juice cocktail.
Question: Is Pomegranate Juice Too High in Sugar?
Answer: In 100 grams of pomegranate, the amount of sugar is 14 grams. Well, the amount seems plenty. But it is not harmful at all. Thereby, the natural sugar is enriched with other essential vitamins, minerals, and protein. Hence, you do not require to hold back on your juice consumption.
Question: Which Is the Best Time to Drink Pomegranate Juice?
Answer: Whether it’s pomegranate juice or any fruit juice, the best time to drink juice is in the morning. Also, it is more beneficial to consume juice on an empty stomach while having breakfast. Well, this way you will attain a lot of vitamins, proteins, fibers, calories, and minerals in your juice.
Question: Can I Drink Pomegranate Juice every day?
Answer: It is quite healthy to drink a fresh glass of pomegranate juice every day. Regarding that, drinking pomegranate juice every day will improve your blood circulation, the buildup of cholesterol/LDL (bad cholesterol), heart rate, and fit your body.
Question: Should I Dilute Pomegranate Juice?
Answer: Pomegranate juice is usually highly concentrated. It takes a few large pomegranates to get a glass of pure juice. Thereby, some of us dilute the juice with water or milk to make it less concentrated. As well, you will get more juice for yourself and your family.
All the recipes I provided to you are my favorite top 10 pomegranate juice recipes.
Pomegranate is a super fruit and it is great for improving health from many issues. Likewise, a glass of fresh pomegranate juice will provide you with many advantages as well as improve many health issues.
Of course, only drinking a tasty glass of pomegranate juice will not complete your proper healthy diet. You should always try to maintain some strict rules and diet plans to live a healthy happy content life.