The Hurom HZ slow juicer is a quiet, easy-to-use, highly efficient machine that makes fresh juices every day. It has an economical price tag but does not compromise on quality or performance – this is one of the best juicers in its class!
The Alpha Series Review is a detailed account of all the features and benefits that make this product so unique. We’ll keep technical details out for those who just want their daily dose delivered straight into them via delicious fruits & vegetable pulp free from the vine!
Hurom HZ Slow Juicer Review
The Hurom HZ Slow Juicer is the perfect choice for people looking to take their health into account. This powerful juicer has three different functions: it can juice, grind and make nut milk!
The design is versatile because you have options when it comes time to use this appliance- just select which one will work best with what type of produce or ingredients are available at home.
It’s made from stainless steel, so there won’t be any worry about rusting; plus, its LED indicator screen helps give users clear feedback while using all aspects in one machine.
The HZ juicer also utilizes a unique Slow Squeeze technology to rotate at just 43 RPM–just like hand-squeezing, your fruit would go! Taste & Pulp Control means you get exactly what you put in: fresh, unprocessed pure fruit juice.
For convenience, there is a Silent function making this multi-functional appliance extremely pleasing to use – while it takes up only 150 power watts, so there are no noisy distractions from daily life as well! Hurom HZ slows down the process for healthier living.
This juicer is a reliable machine for getting fresh juice in style. Plain juicing just got better, and it’s even more affordable. With 150 watts of power and near-silent operation, this slow juicer may be the ultimate healthy habit investment. Get that deep nutrition you crave with cold-pressed juices so rich in taste you’ll forget they’re good enough for your health too!
- Quiet operation
- Produces fresh juice and is time-saving
- Easy to assemble.
- Simple to clean.
- Low power consumption.
- Slow Squeezing technology allows for more nutrients to be kept in the juice, resulting in a higher quality product.
- 150 watts of power for a cool-running slow juicer that won’t take up too much counter space.
- 43 RPMs for squeezing produce similar to hand-squeezing.
- Noise Isolation for an extremely quiet operation.
- 16.9 oz juicing chamber for smaller sized fruits and veggies.
- Pulp Control is a unique Hurom feature that helps to adjust for pulp content of the produce being juiced.
- Time Saving Hurom features include Auto Pulp Ejection and Dishwasher Safe Parts for convenience.
- 72 hours of shelf life for juice.
- Can make nut milk and grind coffee beans as well.
- 10-years warranty.
- A little bit expensive because Hurom products are known for their high quality.
- Longer prep time compared to centrifugal juicers.
- Not good for large families or heavy use; Hurom recommends this model for home use only, not in a commercial setting.
Features and Specifications
|Model||HZ (Silver and Gold)|
|Dimensions||8.1 x 9.3 x 16 inches|
|Chamber Capacity||16.9 fluid ounce|
|Warranty||10 Years on motor|
2 Years on parts
|Juice Shelf Life||3 days|
|Perfect for||Everything from smoothies, baby food, nut milk, and sorbets.|
The Hurom HZ Slow Juicer (Alpha Series) is a vertical, twin gear juicer. It has an efficient design that minimizes all the pulp and ensures that only juice is extracted from any fruit or vegetable. The Hurom HZ uses a dual gear system with two gears with sharp teeth to extract every bit of liquid out of production while also separating hard seeds and skins. This design guarantees no waste in nutrient loss or extracting too much water, so your juice will always be fresh and delicious. It features a 150-watt motor that operates at 43 rpm for maximum extraction.
Hurom HZ is a safe and environmental-friendly juicer. This juicing machine’s parts are made from Bisphenol-free plastic, which means they will last you through daily use in your kitchen or on travels without any worries about them breaking down!
Masticating Juicing System
Hurom HZ is not a centrifugal juicer. Centrifugal Juicers make a lot of noise, which can be distracting when you’re trying to relax or work in your office. It uses a masticating slow juicing system that produces less juice than centrifugal. Still, it is more efficient at extracting the nutrients from the pulp and skin without any waste while minimizing oxidation.
Caution: When using this power tool for cut tasks such as dicing carrots or chopping spinach leaves, use caution to avoid injury by not repetitively pushing down on hard items with blade teeth.
See the Hurom HZ Slow Juicer in action
External pulp ejection system
It has a clear external pulp ejection system, which many of the other vertical juicers do not have. The machine’s design features an in-built opening and spout to keep your work area clean while also allowing you to see when the juice extraction process starts.
Pulp control lever
The juicer has a pulp control lever that lets you choose between extracting juice from the produce without any fibrous bits in it or if you want to keep some of those particles and make your drink thicker.
Patented slow squeezing technology
Hurom HZ Juicer has a patented slow squeezing technology, which rotates at just 43 RPM. The speed is still enough to extract juice from all types of produces but much slower than the speeds you would find on centrifugal juicers.
It features an LED indicator, which tells you when the machine is on and when to clean.
Things To Consider (Buying Guide)
Build quality and design
Hurom HZ is a reliable machine for getting fresh juice in style. Plain juicing just got better, and it’s even more affordable. With 150 watts of power and near-silent operation, this slow juicer may be the ultimate healthy habit investment. Get that deep nutrition you crave with cold-pressed juices so rich in taste you’ll forget they’re good enough for your health too!
The Hurom Alpha series slow juicer produces the highest possible yield by methodically pressing and expelling bone dry pulp as it juices. Juicing is gentle because of its low RPM with a spinning brush speed at only 17 RPM and allows users to control how much pulp they want in their juice. With an auger that spins 43 times per minute, fresh, natural tasting juice can be enjoyed without any loss or degradation like other types of juicers on the market today.”
The Slow Juicer operates at 43rpm. The low-speed rotation is fast enough to extract juice from all types of produce but much slower than the speeds you would find on centrifugal juicers, which can cause a lot of noise when they’re running.
There are two gears with sharp teeth to extract every bit of liquid out of production while also separating hard seeds and skins. This design guarantees no waste in terms of nutrient loss or extracting too much water, so your juice will always be fresh and delicious.”
Is Hurom HZ easy to use?
Yes, it is easy to use and assemble. Cleaning the machine is a breeze with its detachable parts that can be put in the dishwasher.”
Is Hurom HZ easy to clean?
Hurom HZ is an easy-to-clean juicing machine that can be run through the dishwasher or hand-washed. You’ll save time cleaning the pulp out of your fruit because you won’t have to do it! There is usually no more than five seconds worth of waste juice left in this compact appliance that has taken up less space on my countertop than other models I’ve used before.
How to Clean?
It is a great device that requires a bit of care to keep it in great shape. To clean the juicer:
- Unplug the power cord first and remove all removable parts from both ends by twisting off each component before turning counterclockwise for removal.
- Be careful not to over-twist, or you might risk piercing your hand with sharp cutting edges.
- After you cook, take out any of the parts around the stove and clean them. You can clean them in a dishwasher or with soap and water.
- Use only nylon brushes or sponges when washing since metal ones can scratch glass surfaces while abrading’s the surface.
What kinds of produce can Hurom HZ juice?
The Hurom HZ is the ultimate high-end juicer, but it can also juice just about anything you put in front of it. The list of recommended produce made into delicious and nutritious fruit or vegetable drinks (unlike some other popular brands) means no molesting greens at home! With this machine, I don’t have to miss out on all those tasty Vitamin C-packed veggies like apple, carrots, celery oranges, grapefruit, peaches, pears, etc.
What types of extra accessories come with the juicer?
The juicer comes with an automatic cleaning brush for the Hurom auger, a pulp ejection tray that can be easily detached, and a screen cleaner designed to remove anything attached to the screen more efficiently than any other method.
Should I buy the juicer?
The Hurom HZ slow juicer is worth the purchase even if you’re looking in comparison with other brands’ products on today’s marketplace or not too expensive ones such as Kuvings Whole Slow Juices Extractor. This juicer provides excellent quality, and it is affordable.
How do you use the juicer?
To make the most out of your juicer, follow these simple steps:
1) Place produce in slowly and alternate between hard (e.g., cucumbers) and soft fruits/veggies like strawberries or blueberries for maximum efficiency;
2)- Discard pulp left over after juicing, so you don’t waste any nutrients- it can go not good quickly if not stored properly!
3) Use whole leafy greens at least once per week to get all their good stuff plus some added fiber– be mindful about how much bacteria ends up on those
How To Assemble?
– It is easier to assemble the machine if you first attach the juice spout, which should be screwed in place with a Phillips screwdriver. You will want to make sure it’s facing down before attaching the juicer bowl. There are two attachments for this. One is attached at an angle, and one is straight. Hurom recommends the straight attachment.
– Attach the juicer pulp ejection chute to one of the spouts using a hex wrench. This part is attached differently from most other Hurom parts, so make sure you attach it right-side up, with the side that has three ridges at the top.
Hurom recommends that you attach the handle to your juicer to make it easier for yourself. Once attached, press down on the pulp ejection chute with one hand while using a Phillips screwdriver and then connect its strainer cover securely, so all of the juice goes into the glass instead of around the bowl.
- Hurom HZ Slow Juicer Review
- Features and Specifications
- Things To Consider (Buying Guide)
- Should I buy the juicer?